Website Terms And Conditions
Date of the last amendments: 2020-Mar-18
These Website terms and conditions govern your use and access as a user and/or member to site http://bukkake.xxx owned by BigMovieCash.
Please read the present Website terms and conditions of service carefully as this document is a binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you and BigMovieCash (the "Company").
- General agreement
- Age Restriction. No persons under the age of eighteen (18) years may directly or indirectly view or possess any of the contents of the site http://bukkake.xxx (the "Site"), have access to the Site, or place any orders for any goods or services advertised at or in the Site.
- Binding Agreement. The present Agreement govern your using the Site as a user (member). By using, accessing, printing, downloading any material from the Site you agree to be bound by the present Agreement. The present Agreement is a subject to change by the Company at any time in its discretion. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the amendments. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not enter the Site, and you may not use or access the Site or print or download any materials from it, you must exit the Site immediately. You may access and use the Site only in accordance with the present Agreement. Please consult this Agreement regularly and carefully read it before using the Site. You affirm that you have read this Agreement and agree, understand and consent to its Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to access. The Company may change, discontinue, suspend, and/or limit your access to any portion of the Site and/or the privileges of the membership to the Site available to a member in good standing (the "Services"), including without limitation, the availability of any database, feature or Content (as it is defined below) at any time without notice or liability to the Company.
- Amendments to the Agreement. The Company reserves the right to change any of the clauses or provisions of the Agreement. You can find the date of the last amendments of the Agreement on the top of the present webpage. Changes will take effect on the "Date of the last amendments". Changes will not operate retroactively.
You agree to review the present Agreement each time you visit the Site.
The Company will consider your continued use of the Site after posting the amendments as your acceptance of the changes even in case if you do not read them. The Company does not and will not assume any obligation to provide you with notice of any amend to this Agreement.
If you do not accept the changes, please stop accessing to the Site. If you are a member, you may cancel your membership (if you signed up through a specific payment processor, you may have to cancel your membership through that payment processor's website).
The present Agreement may not be amended by you.
- Site content
- Content. You hereby acknowledge that the materials contained, published, and/or downloadable on the Site and/or Service, including without limitation, videos, clips, audio, still photographs, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, software, logos, icons and any other proprietary content (collectively, the "Content") include sexually explicit audio, video and/or textual depictions of nudity and heterosexual, bi-sexual, gay, lesbian, and/or transsexual situations and that you are familiar with and not offended by such Content.
- Use of Content. The Content is intended for distribution exclusively to consenting adults who are in locations where such Content does not violate applicable local, state, or federal law or regulation or community standards.
- Liability for improper use of Content. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company for all and any damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting from your actual unauthorized downloading or attempted or other duplication of Content. Such damages include, without limitation, penalties, loss of revenue, penalties, loss of property, loss of profits, administrative actions, fines, attorney's fees, costs, and damages resulting from civil lawsuits, prosecution, and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
- Access to the site
- Access to the Site. Access to the Site is available after registration.By registering on the Site as a member and by providing any information and pushing the button "Continue" you agree to become a member to the Site and, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the present Agreement.
- Account options. During the registration, you will be asked to specify the type of member account you want to have. Access to the Site is available with different types of accounts:
3.2.1 Silver member account
3.2.2 Gold member account
3.2.3 Platinum member account
3.2.4 Diamond member account
- Silver member account. After registering as a member with Silver member account, subscribing and make a first payment you will have the access to view all materials, which is available on the Site (including but not limited - texts, photos, streaming video).
- Gold member account. After registering as a member with Gold member account OR after upgrading to Gold member account you will have the access to view all materials which is available on the Site (including but not limited - texts, photos, streaming video) and download videos which are available on the Site.
- Platinum member account. After registering as a member with Platinum member account OR after upgrading to Platinum member account you will have the access to view all materials that are available on the Site (including but not limited - texts, photos, streaming video and Limited edition videos additionally).
- Diamond member account. After registering as a member with Diamond member account OR after upgrading to Diamond member account you will have the access to view all materials, which are available on the Site (including but not limited - texts, photos, streaming video, Limited edition videos and Exclusive diamond videos additionally) and download videos which are available on the Site.
- Limited edition videos. If you registered as a Platinum or Diamond member, you will have the opportunity to watch Limited edition videos - videos which will be posted on the Site for all members after 30 days. After registering as a Platinum member or upgrading your account to Platinum type, you will have the ability to watch the streaming Limited edition videos. After registering as a Diamond member or upgrading your account to Diamond type, you will be able to watch and to download the Limited edition videos.
- Exclusive Diamond Videos. If you registered or upgraded as a Diamond member, you will have the opportunity to watch and download Exclusive Diamond videos - videos which are not available for other members of the Site. After registering as a Diamond member or upgrading your account to Diamond type, you will be able to watch and to download the Limited edition videos as well.
- Upgrading your account. If you registered as a Silver or Gold or Platinum member, you can upgrade your account to higher type - Gold, Platinum or Diamond - and to extend the services that will be provided to you. For upgrading your account, please follow the instructions on Profile page members.bukkake.xxx/profile/.
- Downgrading your account.Downgrading of Diamond, Platinum and Gold accounts is not possible.
- Effect of a Membership Purchase. In the event that you register as a member, subscribe and prepay for a membership, you will be asked to enter your credit card information and certain other information. By providing all required information and pushing the button "Continue" you agree to become a member to the Site and the Company agrees to provide you with all the privileges of the membership to the Site available to a member in good standing.
- Member registration. You are responsible for providing all equipment which is necessary to access the Site. You may access the non-public portion of any Site only by being a member in good standing to that Site. You may become a member of a Site by completing an online registration form.
During the completing the online registration form, you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, complete and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration and
(b) maintain and promptly update all provided information to keep it true, accurate, complete and current at all times while you are a member. You must promptly inform the Company of all changes, including, but not limited to, changes in your credit card used in connection with billing for the Site and changes in your address. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all future or current use of the Site.
- Password and security. As part of the member registration process, you will select a unique username and password. You warrant that you will not disclose to any other person your unique username and password and that you will not provide access to the Site to anyone who is below the age of majority in your state. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. The Company will not release your password for security reasons. You agree to:
(a) ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session, and
(b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
You are responsible and liable for any unauthorized use of the Site under your account until you notify the Company email regarding such unauthorized use. Unauthorized access to the Site is illegal and a breach of the present Agreement.
- Membership fees. You agree to pay all membership fees when due according to the billing terms. The Company posts the current membership fees for the Site using as part of the registration or upgrading/downgrading process. The Company reserves the right to change any Site's membership fees at any time, with or without prior notice to you.
At the registration time, you must select a payment method. The Company reserves the right to contract with a third party to process all payments. Such third party may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing.
If you are using a credit card, your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You are responsible for reimbursing Company for all credit card chargebacks, any related charges and dishonored checks. You agree to authorize the Company to make payments for the services provided to you through the Site by automatic check debit and credit card on your behalf. You hereby agree not to falsely report the credit card or check card stolen or lost, without good reason that it is stolen or lost, that you have used for payment of Company's goods or services, including subscriptions.
- Nonpayment. If your membership is not paid in full by the payment due date your account will be deleted.
- Billing errors. If you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please notify the payment processor which you are using immediately of such error.
- Refund Policy. The Company does not provide cash refunds. The Company grant credits in the form of free monthly memberships to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used by the Company provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and the Site includes many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances.
- Download limits. The Company reserves the right to restrict the amount of Content which may be downloaded by your account at any time.
- Limited non-exclusive license
- Grant of License. Subject to the limitations set forth below, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-commercial, and non-transferable license (the "License") to use the Content during the period in which you are a member in good standing or user of the Site. The License will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of the Agreement, cease, for any reason, to be a member in good standing, or were notified of termination of the License by the Company or its partners.
- Limitations on License. You may make no use of the Content not expressly authorized herein or by express written authorization from the Company. You may use the Content only in accordance with the present Agreement, only on a single computer and a single mobile device, whether it is a tablet or a phone at a time, and if the Site makes downloadable copies of the Content available, you may make only a single copy of such Content for your personal use and enjoyment. You agree to the following restrictions and limitations on your use of the Content:
- You agree and acknowledge that the Company does not authorize the Content to be viewed, accessed, downloaded, transmitted, broadcast, used by, or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas prohibited by law ("Prohibited Areas");
- You agree and acknowledge that the Content is intended for your personal, noncommercial use and the Company does not authorize you to cause or enable others to access, download, view, receive or otherwise use the Content, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to (i) any person in Prohibited Areas, or (ii) anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years or the age of majority;
- You agree and acknowledge that any and all unauthorized access, downloading, receipt, viewing, duplication, or other use of the Content (hereinafter - the Unauthorized access) in which you are directly or indirectly involved, shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement, intentional infringement(s) of the Company's and potentially others' trademarks, intellectual property, copyrights, and/or other rights including without limitation, the rights of privacy and publicity;
- You are also aware that all access to the Content is tracking and monitored by special Company's department and every Unauthorized access will entail your prosecution according to the laws of Czech Republic, laws of your country of residence and laws of the country where the servers with Content physically located;
- You agree and acknowledge that you are prohibited from:
creating derivative works based on the Content;
modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, and/or disassembling the Content;
renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Content;
removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Content; and
making any other unauthorized use of the Content.
- Ownership of the Content and Intellectual Property. Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to the Company for electronic dissemination, all of the Content displayed at or otherwise available through the Site is proprietary content owned by the Company, its shareholder(s), subsidiary(ies) and/or assign(s). All editions of the Site and Content and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with the Site are protected by the copyright law. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Content and other matter on the Site shall at all times remain in the Company, its shareholder(s), subsidiary(ies) and assign(s).
- Representation and warranties
- Your Warranties. You hereby warrant, represent, and affirm (the "Warranties"):
- that you are at least 18 years old and the age of majority in your community;
- that you will not permit any person(s) under the age of 18 (or who are otherwise not legally permitted) to have access to any of the materials contained on this website;
- that it is legal to view the materials where you are located;
- that no materials of any kind submitted through your account including, without limitation, comments posted on live broadcasts or in public forums, will:
violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, moral, contract, or other personal or proprietary rights;
contain commercial or business-related advertisements or offers to sell any products,
contain violent, obscene, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or otherwise illegal content;
contain bigoted, hateful, or otherwise racially offensive material;
plagiarize any material owned by any third party or the Company;
otherwise harm or be reasonably expected to harm any person or entity;
contain a virus or other harmful component that tampers with, impairs or damages the Site, Service, or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Site and/or Service;
services, or otherwise (whether for profit or not), or to solicit others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
contain materials irrelevant to the designated topic or theme of the relevant public forum;
violate any specific restrictions applicable to a public forum; or
constitute antisocial, disruptive or destructive behaviour, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- that, with respect to live broadcasts or public forums on the Site, you will also refrain from posting comments on the following subjects:
Sexually transmitted disease;
Derogatory comments about the performers' physical appearance;
Anything demeaning to the performers.
- Breach of the Warranties. Any conduct that the Company, in its sole discretion, deems to be a breach of the Warranties shall constitute a breach of the Agreement and grounds for termination.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and all of its related entities, subsidiaries and shareholder(s), advertising and promotions agencies and each of the their heirs, agents, successors, directors, officers, employees, assigns, attorneys, representatives, and any other person or entity now or hereafter affiliated with them, and each of them (collectively, "Indemnified Parties"), of and from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, demands, obligations, losses to any person (including death) or property, attorney's fees, penalties, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, whether or not now known, suspected or claimed, arising out of any breach by you or any other user of your account, whether or not such user has your permission, of the Agreement or the Warranties. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In such event, you shall cooperate as fully as is reasonably required in the defence of any claim.
- Third Party Violations. The Company does not warrant or assure that third parties or other users will comply with the Warranties or any other provision of the Agreement, and, as between you and the Company, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any lack of compliance.
- No Warranties by the Company. The Company hereby disclaims all warranties and is making the Site and Service available "as is" without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of all and any loss or damage from use of, or inability to use, the Site and/or Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company expressly disclaims all and any warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site and/or Service, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant that the Site and/or Service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Site and/or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Disclaimer of Responsibility for Outbound Links. The Site contains links to other related resources, Internet sites, and partners of the Company. Your selection of an ad link or banner will redirect you from the Site to a third party website. The Company has no control over and no liability for any third party materials or website(s). Transactions that occur between you and any such third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of the Company. The Company makes no guarantees about the currency, accuracy, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and the Company assumes no responsibility for objectionable, unintended, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. The Company is not responsible for the availability or contents of such outside resources, and you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the third party site's webmaster or administrator.
- The Company's Limited Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company be liable to you for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, related to your use of the Site, the Service, the Content and/or any other materials or Services provided to you by the Company, excepting such injury or damages caused by the company's fraud, willful injury to the person or property of another, or violation of law by the Company.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. The construction, validity, performance, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed by the law of Czech Republic.
The parties agree that all and any disputes or controversies of any nature between them arising at any time that cannot be resolved between the parties themselves shall be determined by confidential (to the extent permitted by law), final and binding arbitration in Czech Republic.
- Force of the Agreement provisions. If any of the provisions of the present Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of this Agreement, so that the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Acknowledged and agreed
You are electronically signing this Agreement by clicking "I AGREE, ENTER", purchasing a membership and/or accessing this site as a member or in any other manner. You agree and understand that this Agreement may not be denied legal effect, enforceability or validity solely because your electronic signature was used in its formation. You further agree and understand that electronic signatures and records are just as good as their paper equivalent, and therefore subject to the same legal scrutiny of authenticity that applies to paper documents.
By registering on the Site as a user and/or as a member, by purchasing a membership or by accessing or using the site in any manner, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the present Website Terms and Conditions in their entirety, understand the terms, consent to all the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, represent and warrant that you are currently at least 18 years old, and understand that materials presented at this Site explicit nudity, visual and audio representations of sexual situations, and adult language.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions, you may not enter the Site, you must exit the Site immediately, you may not use or access the Site, and you may not print or download any materials from them.